Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Iran HOSTAGE Crisis 2007 Over!

Well folks, it looks as if my April 2nd Blog entry really stirred the diplomatic kettle and boiled off an agreement or burst a magnanimous bubble from Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Either way, what is certain is it was my entry yesterday that shaped the event, so much so that Tony Blair was quoted thanking Mr Blog Riotus for getting the parties to conclude their postering and flexing.

Actually, I am relieved today. I am certainly giddy for the released Brits, but more so for the thousands of innocent Iranians in Iran that would have certainly been killed resulting from an attack by British (and/or American) forces. The Iranian government needs a reality check, but I am banking on a different method than blunt force to achieve this. I just can't wait until some Russians get killed or kidnapped by Fundamentalists and the reactions of Bloody Putin! No sir, but Russia needs to be brought to the diplomatic table to quell the Iranian nuclear quest. Without Russia, Iran will certainly join the nuclear club and diplomacy will take on a greater meaning.

No comments: