Friday, November 30, 2007

Pictures of Food

Since I am living at home, still, and forced to eat my mother's food, my next project will be a culinary review of Mami's cooking. I will take a pic and review some of my favorites... and of course, least favorite preparations. My friends have always poked fun of the gastronomic offerings available for consumption at the household, so in their honor I will display and detail each meal. It is not intended to upstage the likes of Paul Bocuse, Emeril, Biba Caggiano or for that matter even Food & Wine, this will be a dedication to the suburban food toiler, a celebration of scrap cooking at its finest. Of course I am being a little harsh on my mother's cooking, but I mean it in only the most effectionate way. After all, Her Irish-Slavic roots do sometimes produce a culinary victory, well, here and there...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya people, I just signed up on this superb discussion board and wanted to say hiya! Have a incredible day!

Anonymous said...

hey


Just saying hello while I read through the posts


hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.